When you need medical attention, you need it quickly. As an employee of SAP, you, your partner and children have the benefit of private medical insurance paid for by SAP. That way, you don’t have the extra stress of waiting for treatment.
You can contact the insurance provider and make a claim via the Bupa Touch app or by calling 0345 609 0444
Access your current medical plan with Bupa by downloading Bupa Touch to use tools and coaching to support your health and wellbeing.
Features of the Bupa Touch app include:
- Manage your cover: Access your cover details, benefits, and see your claims history.
- Connect to Anytime HealthLine: Speak to our nurses and GPs as many times as you like. 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Get mental health support: We’re here to help for problems big and small. The Family Mental HealthLine can also help for children’s mental health issues.
- View your approved pre-authorisations including details of the procedures and the treatment providers.
Download today from the App Store or Google Play.
At a glance
- March enrolment (or within three weeks of joining SAP)
You can sign up for flexible benefits at any point during the year. Be aware that you can’t always make changes to these benefits at any time during the year, so check on the conditions when you sign up.