Whether you're thinking about starting a family, having trouble conceiving, considering or already going through fertility treatment, or dealing with miscarriage, you may be looking for some expert guidance.
Everyone’s fertility journey is different and for some it can be a challenge, with many ups and downs. Couples and individuals aren’t always able to access the level of support they need via the NHS, and employee assistance programme support is often too general. Peppy fills the gaps, giving you access to expert and vetted practitioners, as well as evidence-based, NICE approved content.
Peppy offers you and your partner easy and free access to confidential expert Fertility support - all through your smartphone.
In an easily downloadable app, Peppy gives you access to a range of features, including:
- One-to-one personalised chat (a bit like WhatsApp) with expert Fertility practitioners. You can confidentially ask and tell them anything.
- Private video or phone consultations with specialist Fertility consultants.
- Unlimited access to specialist virtual seminars and broadcasts on topics relevant to you, e.g. “is my period normal?” and “fertility treatment explained”.
- The option to join programmes designed to help you navigate your fertility journey.
- Expertly vetted information and resources, including articles, video and podcasts.
- Access to moderated group chats which allow you to share your experiences and learn from others.
- At home fertility and hormone testing.
Download the Peppy app below to get started:
At a glance
- Flexible benefit
You can sign up for flexible benefits at any point during the year. Be aware that you can’t always make changes to these benefits at any time during the year, so check on the conditions when you sign up.